Corning® Cell Counter can perform a single cell count in less than three seconds. With traditional systems, the image analysis algorithms must be processed on a relatively small on board computer. It can utilise the CytoSMART™ cloud app to process the images in the Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform. This cloud computing ability means that it can analyse the images faster than any existing on board processor can. The cell counter uses a sophisticated Deep Neural Network for cell detection.
- State-of-the-art image analysis software allows for optimal accuracy
- When Trypan Blue is added the system can also detect cell viability
- Can detect clusters of cells, which leads to accurate cell counts of “highly concentrated samples" (up to 1 x 107cells/mL)
- Fast, thanks to its online image processing
- Works with common reusable glass hemocytometer, no consumables required
- Can perform a single cell count in less than three seconds
- Instantly generates a report containing the counted cell concentrations and viability and also the image of the counted sample with the counted cells (live and dead) clearly indicated
- 5MP CMOS camera
- Autofocus functionality enabling quicker and more reliable counting results, and manual focus functionality for individual setting or the ability to finetune the autofocus in a second focus step
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Distribution & Packaging Award
- Country of origin has an Environmental Performance Index (EPI) greater than 60