Territory Sales Manager - Nottingham
Scientific Laboratory Supplies are currently recruiting for the position of Territory Sales Manager.
This role involves selling laboratory consumables, chemicals, reagents and equipment into a territory within Nottinghamshire.
Attributes & Skills Required
- Has a minimum of 2 years field sales experience ideally with previous roles which ideally within academia and research, Biotech, clinical and Pharma or industrial laboratory environments.
- Has a scientific background or understanding (this would be beneficial but not essential).
- Can take responsibility for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Can provide a high level of support and service to existing accounts.
- Shows the necessary enthusiasm to grow territory performance by approaching new and prospective customers, be it by arranging prior appointments or by 'cold-calling’.
- Has a proven track record of success within a sales environment.
- Displays a self-motivated and driven personality.
- Has good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Has a full clean UK driving licence.
The successful candidate will be expected to meet/exceed target expectations as a whole and also by product segments in established product areas such as liquid handling, life sciences, capital equipment, chemicals and clinical.
A key component of success will be close coordination and collaboration with a team of product specialists leading these product segments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy sales person to join this innovative and fast paced business; an individual with a 'can do' attitude who can hit the ground running and be a successful contributor to a rapidly growing company. You must be able to work well within a team as well as organise and motivate yourself.
In return we offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, with a market leading bonus scheme, company car or car allowance, contributory pension and healthcare.
If you are interested and would like to join a successful and dynamic team please forward your CV to the following address:
Scientific Laboratory Supplies Limited
Wilford Industrial Estate
or click here to contact us.