Territory Sales Manager (Team South)
Selling Laboratory Consumables, Chemicals, Reagents and Equipment into a London based territory within our Southern Sales Team.
The successful candidate will be expected to meet/exceed target expectations as a whole and also by product segments in established product areas such as liquid handling, life sciences, capital equipment, chemicals and clinical.
A key component of success will be close coordination and collaboration with a team of product specialists leading these product segments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy sales person to join this innovative and fast paced business. An individual with a 'can do' attitude who can hit the ground running and be a successful contributor to a rapidly growing company. You must be able to work well within a team as well as organise and motivate yourself.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Has a minimum of 2 years field sales experience which ideally would be within academia and research, Biotech, clinical and Pharma or industrial laboratory environments (this is preferred but not essential)
- Has a scientific background or understanding (this would be beneficial but not essential)
- Can take responsibility for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Can provide a high level of support and service to existing accounts Shows the necessary enthusiasm to grow territory performance by approaching new and prospective customers, be it by arranging prior appointments or by 'cold-calling’
- Has a proven track record of success within a sales environment
- Displays a self-motivated and driven personality
- Has good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Has a full clean UK driving licence
If you are interested and would like to join a successful and dynamic team please forward your CV to the following address:
Scientific Laboratory Supplies Limited
Wilford Industrial Estate
or click here to contact us.