Contract Pricing Analyst
Job Title: Contract Pricing Analyst
Reporting to: Amy Skaith – Pricing Manager
Closing date: Friday 13th December 2019
Salary: On application
As a key position within the Pricing Team, this role will focus on the analysis and production of contract pricing data which is sourced from a variety of areas. Strong commercial awareness and communication skills are key to ensure business development and data accuracy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Read, interpret, review and analyse company pricing data for distribution to the wider business.
- Manipulate and maintain pricing data in line with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and resolve problems which arise within the pricing element of the business; ensuring processes are managed to reduce reoccurrence.
- Conduct pricing analysis year-round, identifying pricing changes, margin erosion and communicating them to necessary departments.
- Collate and present data to various areas within the business.
- Design and develop new and existing pricing reports and strategies.
- Build and maintain intercompany relationships; particularly with our sales department.
- Support other business functions to ensure they conform with company pricing rules.
- Leadership and development of short term and long-term projects; ensuring effective communication to all areas of the company.
- Provide accurate and timely files to different areas of the business drawing from various sources.
- Management of contract price changes through the business and external marketplace.
- Continue to support the day to day business function.
Attributes and Skills required
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Able to prioritise work load and have a keen eye for detail
- Computer Literate including strong working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft applications, including; Access and Excel with previous experience of using pivot tables and VLOOKUP routines.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Proven experience in data management, building and maintaining inter-departmental relationships and data accuracy.
- Organised and methodical
- Self-motivated and driven
Benefits of working at SLS
- 24 days holiday
- A great working environment in purpose built offices
- Small, friendly and sociable teams with great staff events
- New opportunities, helping you to progress your career
- Bonus schemes to reward your personal contribution
Scientific Laboratory Supplies Limited
Wilford Industrial Estate
or click here to contact us.