SLS Select Education Customer Service Coordinator (Term Time Only)
As an integral part of a busy Customer Service Team you will be required to offer full support to customers and sales managers within an allotted region of the country.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers with their daily enquiries, placing their orders and resolving any queries they may have to a very high standard.
An essential part of your role is to learn and understand the requirements of your sales manager and customers through building relationships, delivering service excellence and exceeding expectations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Deliver a first class customer experience
- To be able to communicate clearly and have the ability to work closely with your Sales Manager and other internal departments in order to ensure continuity of service and assure delivery in a timely and efficient manner
- Place orders and ensure that your customer is kept up to date at all times with the progression of their order
- Manage and prioritise own work load Take ownership to ensure tasks are completed fully
- Achieve pre-defined KPI’s and targets
- Work to ISO 9001 standards
- Strong customer service ethics
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Enthusiastic and effective team member who can also work on their own initiative
- Able to prioritise work load and have a keen eye for detail
- Be organised and methodical Self-motivated and driven
- Responsive and re-active
- Conscientious, hardworking and will give 100% at all times
- Minimum qualifications and relevant experience
- Previous customer service experience required
- Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft applications
If you are interested and would like to join a successful and dynamic team please forward your CV to the following address:
Scientific Laboratory Supplies Limited
Wilford Industrial Estate
or click here to contact us.