Chemical Sales Manager
Responsible for sales of the SLS Chemical product portfolio, your primary role will be to grow chemical revenues via both direct selling effort with key customers and through the provision of support and training for our wider sales team.
SLS carry a portfolio of leading chemical brands and the successful applicant will lead the continued growth of this important part of our business. Previous demonstrable field sales success and an in-depth knowledge of the laboratory chemicals market are essential.
- Achieve target revenues set by the company
- Support and train the SLS general sales team to grow chemical sales
- Visit customers directly to promote and sell the product portfolio
- Liaise with Chemical Manufacturers to build and deliver on sales plans
Attributes & Skills Required
- Strong sales skills/experience
- Broad knowledge of the laboratory chemicals market
- Strong analytical Chemistry background and qualifications to degree level
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship builder
- Team Player
- Able to prioritise workload and have a keen eye for detail
- Organised and methodical
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to “win”
If you are interested and would like to join a successful and dynamic team please forward your CV to the following address:
Scientific Laboratory Supplies Limited
Wilford Industrial Estate
or click here to contact us.