Telephone Account Manager
To retain and pro-actively grow customer accounts by establishing and maintaining strong relationships through regular account management and to maximise sales target.
Other primary goals are to increase products brought through the customer base and develop new business.
The applicant must be able to understand a diverse range of products ensuring that knowledge of features and pricing is up to date.
Duties and responsibilities
- Deliver a first class customer experience
- Account management of existing customer base
- Targeting and reviving former SLS customers
- Developing new business opportunities where possible
- Managing quotations
- Maximising revenue by cross, associated and up-selling
- Driving new messages through customer channels including promotions available
- Hold strong internal relationships and use this resource to further enhance the customer experience and assure delivery of goods in a timely and efficient manner process orders and ensure that your customer is kept up to date at all times including after-sales
- Mange and prioritise own work load
- To achieve all set KPI's and targets
- Self-starter who can motivate themselves and others with a strong desire to work to, and surpass targets
- Strong customer service ethics
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Be comfortable on the phone with a clear telephone manner (this job is approx. 75% outbound calling)
- Ability to problem solve - identifying a client's needs and respond accordingly
- Able to prioritise work load
- Be organised and methodical
- Responsive and re-active
- Conscientious, hardworking and will give 100% at all times
Minimum qualifications and relevant experience
- Previous sales/account management experience preferred
- Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft applications
If you are interested and would like to join a successful and dynamic team please forward your CV to the following address:
Scientific Laboratory Supplies Limited
Wilford Industrial Estate
or click here to contact us.