PuReTaq RTG PCR beads and reagents ensures reliable and robust performance in both end point and RT-PCR amplifications and ensures the lowest possible levels of contaminating prokaryotic and eukaryotic nucleic acids.
- Save time by simply adding template DNA solution and primers, then cycle
- More reproducible results, less risk of pipetting errors and contamination
- High-quality PuReTaq DNA polymerase and high-purity reagents ensure robust performance and the lowest possible levels of contaminating DNA
- Long-term ambient-temperature stable at room temperature PCR reaction mixes means no freezer space is required and less energy consumption for shipping and storage
- Verified for real-time PCR (RT-PCR)
The PuReTaq Ready-To-Go PCR Beads are pre-formulated to ensure greater reproducibility between reactions.
The only additional reagents required are water, primers, and template DNA. The beads are provided pre-dispensed into either 0.2mL or 0.5mL PCR tubes. The 0.2mL tubes are also supplied in a 96-well (8 × 12) plate format that allows individual strips of eight tubes to be easily removed. This flexibility allows use of either the entire 96-well plate, strips of eight, or individual 0.2mL tubes.
For a particular application, RTG PCR bead solutions that fit seamlessly into your workflows can be developed, often saving you time and money. The product can be provided that is ready to use with little or no need for further modification allowing you to focus on your research.
- Each bead yields a reaction containing ~ 2.5 units of PuReTaq DNA polymerase, 10mM Tris-HCl, (pH 9.0 at room temperature), 50mM KCl, 1.5mM MgCl2, 200µM of each dNTP, stabilisers, and BSA
This product has met the following criteria: