Designed with comfort in mind, Tacta makes pipetting effortless and safe, while producing accurate and reliable results time after time.
The unique handle and finger hook design lets the pipette rest lightly in your hand, with no need to grip the handle tightly and the large, easy-to-read display helps you to see all four digits of the set volume from a distance without straining your eyes.
Tacta is made from carefully selected materials, with each component designed to meet the highest standards.
- Low pipetting cycle forces reduce the risk of WRULD (Work Related Upper Limb Disorder)
- Ergonomic design for comfortable pipetting
- Optiload feature in both single and multichannel models for easy and light tip loading with perfect tip sealing
- Optiject soft tip ejection feature detaches the tip in a smooth, controlled manner
- Optilock’s dual-function volume locking prevents accidental volume changes
- Easy-to-read, four-digit volume display helps to set exact volumes
- Color-coding of volumes to ease the selection of corresponding pipette tips
- Safe-Cone Filters available for models above 10 µL with convenient built-in filter ejection mechanism
- Fully autoclavable without disassembling
- Simple to clean, with only three parts to disassemble
- Calibration adjustment to provide accurate results for various liquid types
- Reliable results, even over lengthy pipetting periods
- Materials have high chemical and UV-resistance to ensure a long life span for the pipette
- Warranty 2 years
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Distribution & Packaging Award
- Country of origin has an Environmental Performance Index (EPI) greater than 60