Microprocessor control allows for accurate plate temperature monitoring. The housing is shaped for stability deflecting spills away from the user. The ""Hot"" warning light will flash whenever the plate temperature is above 50°C. An independent safety circuit protects against overheating and internal electronic components are protected against corrosion. Accommodates multiple vessels, one large container, or even microscope slides.
- Accurate digital setting and control of plate temperature
- Be safe—flashing light warns when top plate is hot
- Push buttons and dial setting for fast temperature changes and simple control
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Distribution & Packaging Award
- Manufactured in the UK or Ireland
- Country of origin has an Environmental Performance Index (EPI) greater than 60