Funnel-shaped cavity with a base opening allows uses with 60° funnels and a wide variety of flasks. Heating mantles have maximum element temperature of 450°C. Ceramic fibre insulation keeps the polypropylene housing cool. Built in power controller with dial markings from 1 to 10 offer repeatability. The "power on" and "heater on" lights indicate if the unit is on.
The stainless steel screen on all HM-200-V models covers the heater element to protect you from shock hazards due to
spills or flask breakage. The HM-200-SP models feature a stainless steel liner over the heating element to provide additional electrical and mechanical protection against spills and ensures easier cleaning.
- Bottom opening accommodates round bottom and pear-shaped flasks and 60° funnels of various diameters
- Coiled heating element, suspended within a thermal insulating cartridge, provides maximum heat transfer and support
- Ceramic fibre insulation keeps case cool
- Built-in power controller offers convenience
- Chemical resistant polypropylene housing
- Maximum temperature is 450°C
- All mantles (except 5000mL models) feature a single support rod clamp that accepts a 1/2″ rod
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Distribution & Packaging Award
- Manufactured in the UK or Ireland
- Country of origin has an Environmental Performance Index (EPI) greater than 60