Versatile benchtop digital heating controller can be used in three ways: in on/off mode with the hysteresis loop controlling power switching, as a PID controller, or simply as a temperature measuring device using a probe. Sample temperatures are displayed on an easy to read LED display. Included PTFE covered thermometer probe is suitable for measurements up to 250°C. There is a 5 pin DIN socket on the controller for the probe.
- Rugged zinc die cast outer housing is suitable for benchtop use or wall mounting
- Rear clamp accepts a standard 1/2″ rod to mount on a support stand or frame
- Three digit LED display allows you to set a 1°C resolution over a range of –10 to 800°C
- Front panel up/down controls make for easy programming
- Operates on 230V AC
- Includes platinum RTD thermometer probe (250°C max), wall mounting bracket, and power cord
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Distribution & Packaging Award
- Manufactured in the UK or Ireland
- Country of origin has an Environmental Performance Index (EPI) greater than 60