Offers unequalled sample audit traceability, enabling sample tracking and data sharing between multiple users, labs, locations and automation capabilities. Designed and developed with broad compatibility in mind, the tubes perform without compromise in conjunction with automated barcode reading, capping and sample management systems from Azenta Life Sciences and all other industry-recognized manufacturers. Provides a lifelong and secure chain of custody for samples in biobanks, compound libraries and a broad range of biological and chemical stores, including cryogenic storage. Developed to exceed the demands of sample security, management and tracking in modern high density storage applications.
Each tube features a permanent 2D code laser etched in high contrast on the tube base, a permanent 1D linear barcode and human-readable number laser etched in high-contrast on the tube side. All three codes are identical and auditing processes guarantee all three codes match; standard 2D coding option is black on white.
- Permanently laser etched 2D code on base, 1D linear barcode and human readable number on the side, ensuring a permanent link between sample and data
- 2D codes readable without removing tubes from racks
- High contrast 2D codes are more reliably readable in frost or condensation conditions
- 100% quality control, each tube is tested to ensure both readability and uniqueness
- Leak tested to ensure sample security
- External thread tubes provide greater working volume than internal thread tubes
- Suitable for sealing with automation friendly screw caps
- Suitable for cryogenic storage (not for use in liquid phase nitrogen)
- Made from high-quality virgin PP
- Available bulk
- Available uncapped (65-9303) or capped (66-9302) with automation friendly screw caps which provide flexibility to use tubes across a range of industry-recognised automated tube handling platforms
This product has met the following criteria: