Available as 232 or 323L units, Forma Steri-Cult® CO2 incubators provide leading edge technology including an active humidity system, unique in chamber HEPA air filtration, IR CO2 sensors and an on demand 140°C high temperature sterilisation cycle. The active humidity system incorporates an external humidity reservoir allowing control of humidity levels and avoiding the need for a water pan in the incubator.
- Both the 232L and 323L units are stackable
- Polished stainless steel interior, sturdy shelves and easily removed supports for ease of cleaning
- Unique HEPA in chamber air filtration
- On demand 140°C sterilisation with one button activation
- Evnviro-Scan® microprocessor control and messaging centre for CO2, relative humidity and temperature
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Product Manufacturing Award
- Made in a facility which runs on >90% renewable energy