LEEC Culture Safe Touch 190 CO2 Incubators have a fully sealed, electro-polished, one-piece, deep drawn 190-litre chamber which is manufactured from the highest grade 316 stainless steel. The outer cabinet is manufactured from stainless steel and has an anti-bacterial powder coat paint finish giving the CO2 incubator exceptional corrosion and contamination resistance.
All LEEC Culture Safe Touch CO2 Incubators have 6-sided, fan-less heating systems with high-performance thermal insulation, minimising the risk of contamination and future maintenance costs. Each incubator has an inner glass viewing door which allows for a clear view of the chamber without disturbing the internal atmosphere. The outer door provides a firm seal with a magnetic gasket, which locks during the sterilisation cycle (T190S only). LEEC utilise an infrared CO2 sensor, giving a more accurate reading of the internal atmosphere irrespective of the humidity level.
LEEC also offers a low oxygen/multi-gas incubator with 1-19% Oxygen Control as a factory-fitted option on our Culture Safe Touch 190S.
- Large bench top incubator
- Touch screen controller
- Infrared CO2 sensor (drift free)
- Seamless, deep drawn chamber
- Full data logging (text & graphical)
- 316 grade electro-polished chamber
- 190 litre chamber
- Fanless design (less risk of contamination)
- Anti-bacterial biocide paint
- 200°C sterilisation (Touch 190S only)
- Multi Gas / Low Oxygen version available (Touch 190S only)
This product has met the following criteria: