Human Serum from human male AB plasma, USA origin, sterile-filtered. Human AB serum is used in tissue engineering, transplantation and cell therapy applications for the expansion of mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) from adipose tissue or mesenchymal stromal cells from human bone marrow; for standardized limbal epithelial stem cell graft generation and transplantation; for ex vivo expansion of NK cells from peripheral blood in Hematopoeitic Stem Cell Expansion Medium; and for upgrading pretransplant human islet culture technology.
Each donor is tested for and found non-reactive for Hepatitis B & C and non-reactive for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) antibody by ELISA. Nevertheless, products of human origin should be considered potentially infectious and handled accordingly.
- MDL Number: MFCD00165829
- Biological Source: Human male AB plasma
- Sterility: Sterile-filtered
- Composition: Hemoglobin, =20 mg/dL
- Origin: USA origin
- Impurities: =10 EU/mL endotoxin
- Shipped in: dry ice
- Storage Temp.: -20°C
- Note: It is not unusual for our human serum products to be cloudy. This product is from pooled serum and cloudiness indicates that lipids are present in the serum. No clear, lipid-free human serum products are available.
This product has met the following criteria: