The BMP51 Label maker allows you to accurately identify and track laboratory samples from centrifuge tubes, cryo tubes and microplates, through to straws rods and tissue cassettes. The BMP51 is designed to produce quick, clear and durable labels on the spot with a range of durable materials designed specifically for the harshest laboratory environments withstanding the most extreme temperatures from -196oC to 130oC. The latest Smart Cell Technology enables you to change supplies in seconds, simply drop in the cartridge and the printer will do the rest.
Choose from a wide range of dedicated laboratory symbols to find your perfect ID solution whether you Brady Mobile Application, Labelmark Labelling Software or the easy to navigate QWERTY keyboard.
BMP51 Kit includes:
- BMP51 printer with hardcase, USB cable, rechargeable Li-on Battery and AC Adaptor with power cord
- Brady Labelmark 5 labelling Software
- Vial and Tube Labels (M-122-461)
- Well Plate Labels (M-131-499)
- General ID Labels (MC-1500-595-WT-BK)