This light, ergonomic, motorised pipette controller is designed for use with glass and plastic serological pipets from 0.5 to 100mL. Conveniently positioned switches change operating modes and speeds quickly to handle different liquid volumes and various viscosities. Aspirating and dispensing speed is controlled through the finger triggers. When fully charged, the batteries enable up to 8 hours of continuous use. The large LCD display clearly indicates battery status, pipetting mode, and speed.
- LCD display for continuous visualization of speed, modes, and battery status
- Coloured nose pieces for user or application identification
- Well positioned function buttons
- 3 position charging stand
- Comes with a universal power supply, three 0.2µm filters, 3 coloured nose pieces, a wall hanger, and a charging stand
This product has met the following criteria:
To find out more about our Sustainability Attributes, click here.
|Sustainable Product Manufacturing Award
- Made in a facility which runs on >90% renewable energy