This ergonomic pipette controller is lightweight, made from UV resistant material, features adjustable valves and is microprocessor controlled for reliability and accuracy. The powerful pump offers rapid yet sensitive aspiration and dispensing. Filling and dispensing speed is easily set using the same hand by pressing the large mode button. The bright LED’s will indicate which of the three modes has been selected, High, Low or Gravity Mode.
5 coloured nose cones are included to help differentiate for departmental or specific use coding. User labeling area provides customisation, instant recognition and/or task designation. Additional features include hand neutral design, concave padded triggers, a 1ml pipette adapter to increase stability of small pipettes, a long life Li-Ion battery that allows 20 hours of continuous usage, low battery indicator and two holders as standard.
- For 1-100ml glass or plastic pipettes
- UV resistant housing
- 5 different coloured autoclavable nose pieces as standard
- Uses standard available 0.45um hydrophobic filters
- Long life, easily changeable rechargeable battery
- Sensitive and adjustable aspiration and dispensing
- Complete with universal voltage and plug faced charger
- Comes with bench stand and magnetic/fixable wall mount