The SLS Flowgen Plate Spinner enables you to rapidly spin down droplets in PCR or microplates to improve PCR yields or give more consistent assay results. The swing out rotor has two plate carriers that rest at a 75° angle. This allows plates to be inserted confidently without sealing tapes or caps. Most samples can be spun down in less than 20 seconds. To end a run, simply open the lid and the automatic, electric brake brings the rotor to a quick, smooth stop in just 4 seconds.
- Quickly spins down droplets in PCR plates or microplates
- Unique swing-out rotor design prevents spillage
- Accepts most types of PCR plates
- Easily accessible rotor chamber includes two plate carriers that rest at a 75° angle
- Speed: 2,550 rpm / 600 x g
- Capacity: 2 x PCR Plates (when stacking skirted PCR plates, max. capacity is 4 plates); 2 x Microplates
- Remarkably small footprint: dimensions (w x d x h): 230 x 260 x 197 mm