The Ohaus analogue heavy duty orbital shakers are designed for a wide range of applications that require basic shaking control. The shakers provide reproducible motion that is evenly distributed throughout the entire surface of the tray.
- Microprocessor Control: The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action. The shaker will automatically restart after a power interruption
- Triple Eccentric Drive: Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation
- Adjustment Knobs: Basic speed and time knobs with dial settings from 1 to 10
- Speed Ramping Feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing
- Spill-Resistant Design: Channels fluids away from internal components
- Unit can be run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from 0 to 40°C, maximum 80% relative humidity, and non-condensing