The SI series of shaking incubators are designed to provide controlled and uniform conditions for biological growth. The shaker has a versatile clamping system, securing most sizes and mixtures of flasks or bottles.
The shaker provides an orbital shaking motion, adjustable between 30 to 300rpm with a gentle start action. The shaking speed is microprocessor controlled and set via the digital LED control panel. The incubator also incorporates a versatile digital timer which can be set from 1 second to 9 days. After the timer has counted down the shaking action will stop and an alert will sound, as a safety feature the incubator will continue to run
- Combined incubator shakers
- Digital display for temperature and speed
- Integrated timer
- SI500 has 51L capacity
- SI600 & SI600C have 115L capacity
- SI600C is also available with cooling*
- Unique retractable platform for easy loading and unloading
- Angle adjustable accessory tube racks, with Magnalock coupling system
- Communications enabled for external temperature measurement
- With BioCote antimicrobial protection
*SI600C when combined with a recirculating cooler can operate down to 15°C below ambient temperature.