Bio-bin® is a new concept for non-sharp infectious waste disposal. Designed to reduce your costs and CO2 emissions when disposing of infectious and other waste materials, the paper base construction significantly reduces the amount of plastic and weight that is sent for final waste.
- Fold flat design saves storage space
- Constructed of 96% paper - often cheaper to dispose of compared to plastic bins
- Each empty bin weighs just grams, so doesn't add more cost to your disposal bill
- Designs reflect DOH waste segregation guidelines
- UN3291 approved container, no additional packaging required for transport
- Fully autoclavable
- Loop Bio-bin® has a longer base to allow single use implements such as loops, swabs and non-sharp surgical instruments (e.g. nippers and scissors) to lie flat in the bottom, reducing wasted space