FrameStar® 96 Well Skirted PCR Plate, Low profile, 0.1 mL PP wells, PC frame, cut corner H1. FrameStar® PCR plates prevent sample loss by minimising thermal expansion during PCR, enabling reductions in PCR volumes and cost savings on reagents. Their 2-component design combines the advantages of thin walled polypropylene (PP) tubes, for optimum PCR results, with a rigid polycarbonate (PC) skirt and deck for highest thermal stability and rigidity making them the plates of choice for any robotic workflows.
- Working volume: <100 µL
- Total well capacity: 200 µL
- Fully skirted plate with broad instrumentation compatibility
- Available as a combi pack with Q-Stick™ qPCR adhesive seals
- Available ethylene oxide treated and barcoded for forensic use
- Available with extra rigid skirt - especially suitable for use in plate handling robots as tested on PerkinElmer® automation systems
- Available with low DNA binding properties for sensitive applications with ultra-low DNA input such as Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) sample prep and library construction