Memmert vacuum ovens show their full potential with short heating up times, high precision temperature control and turbo drying. At the same time, heat and oxygen sensible materials are treated with incomparable care. Memmert is the only manufacturer worldwide that offers digital pressure control. As addition to the vacuum oven, Memmert offers a special controllable pump for installation in a lower chamber, the pump module, installed on the outside of the vacuum oven.
- Setting temperature range 20 °C to 200 °C
- Digital electronic pressure control from 5 to 1100 mbar
- With pump control: optimised rinsing procedures for the pump membranes as well as signal output for pump ON/OFF
- Interior: stainless steel, material 1.4404 (ASTM 316 L), housing: textured stainless steel, rear zinc-plated steel
- Multiple overtemperature protection
- Safety glass door with inner bullet-proof glass and external anti-splinter screen
- Works calibration certificate at +160 °C and 20 mbar pressure
- Supplied with 2 Aluminium thermoshelves
- Inert gas inlet: programmable and digitally controlled inlet for inert gas with flow rate reduction
- Premium Module: comprises the inert gas inlet, one printer interface, extra connectors for thermoshelves, 1 (size 200), 2 (sizes 400/500), an additional thermoshelf (sizes 400/500) and a drip tray
Cooled vacuum oven VOcool also available (Please contact customer services for further information)
Cooled Vacuum oven VOcool with cooling unit: Setting temperature range +5 °C to +90 °C
Warranty is 3 years on parts, 1 year on Labour
Further options and accessories are available on request. Additional equipment must be specified when ordering.