The SMP30 can accommodate three samples simultaneously within the optimised heating block and has a maximum temperature of 400°C. The tubes are illuminated with bright white LEDs and the front of the head is fully removable allowing full access to the micro furnace for ease of cleaning.
- Plateau facility with variable ramp rate between 0.5 & 10ºC in 0.1ºC increments
- Built in memory can accommodate up to 8 events for each of the three sample tubes with each event being date and time stamped
- Unique head up display which provides a floating image of the block temperature, visible through the eyepiece, in front of the tubes
- All units are supplied with a calibration certificate showing individual serial numbers for traceability
- Full two stage adjustment of viewing head, towards the user and angle of up to 126ºC
- With BioCote antimicrobial protection