The IKA range of ULTRA-TURRAX homogenisers includes a number of recently introduced new products and offers a broad range of flexibility from the entry model T 10 basic for small volume applications through to the new and powerful T 65 Digital with a 2,200W output. All ULTRA-TURRAX homogenisers offer easy to clean stainless steel dispersal elements whilst single use disposable plastic dispersal elements are available for the T 10 to the T 25 models and can be used where cross contamination is a concern.
Common features and benefits across the IKA ULTRA-TURRAX range of homogenisers include:
- Wide range of volume application’s from 0.5ml through to 50lt (H2O)
- Quick connect couplings for ease of dispersal element replacement
- Electronic speed control and digital speed display on T 18, T 25, T 50 and T 65 Digital models
- 500-30,000rpm speed range
- Reddot design awards for the T 10 Basic and T 25 Digital