Designed with your convenience in mind, the 76 series of spectrophotometers provide accurate and reliable. Navigation is fast and intuitive on the large 7″ HD color touchscreen display. View scans and curves, zoom in and out, and select points right on the screen even when wearing gloves. The home screen provides easy access to measurement modes as well as saved results and methods. Programmed measurement modes include photometric for single wavelength measurement, concentration for measuring concentration using a standard or factor, spectrum for a high purity scan across the entire wavelength range, quantitation with the ability to create a calibration curve using up to 20 standards, kinetics to monitor change over time, as well as multi-wavelength mode. Split beam optics, also known as ratio or dual beam, provides better accuracy and reproducibility. The split beam compensates for fluctuation and stabilizes the reliability of the measurement with prolonged time, making these ideal in time course and kinetic measurements.
With CPLive connectivity, you can upload results and protocols safely and securely to the cloud, share data with your colleagues, and simultaneously manage multiple devices through the CPLive app on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. All your information, from one or multiple instruments, is now stored in one secure location, so data is never lost. Create a free account now at CPLive.coleparmer.com to take advantage of unlimited data storage and share your valuable work with colleagues in your lab or around the world.
- Connect to a PC via the Ethernet connection or multiple USB ports readily located on the front of the unit
- Save methods and results in the generous 3.6GB of internal memory for quick recall
- Large sample chamber lid provides easy access to loading and unloading samples and a variety of accessories.
- domed design accommodates tall multi-cell changers or test tubes while maintaining a light-tight sample chamber
- Fitted with a 10 x 10mm cuvette holder, accepting a sample volume of 3mL
- Choice of measurement modes let you handle a multitude of applications
- Assure results by enhanced reproducibility with advanced split beam optics