The Enigma range of steam sterilisers is designed especially for the modern laboratory professional. This innovated engineering achieves sterilisation by exposing products to saturated steam at high temperatures (121°C to 134°C). Resulting in the decontamination of microorganisms including spores.
- Fully comply with MDD 93/42/EEC, BS EN13060 (small sterilisers) HTM 2010-01-05, 97/23/EC “SEP" pressure equipment directive
- Inbuilt independent steam generator provides readily available steam for faster sterilisation cycles
- Each programme is fully automated with pre-programmed sterilisation cycles including testing cycles
- Simple one push button control panel. Designed for a user friendly experience
- LCD screen displays continuous information on each cycle’s progress giving relevant updates to the user
- All Enigma steam sterilisers come with an external micro printer and a USB download facility, which eliminates the need to store sterilisation printouts for the mandatory 5 year period