These disposable cassettes hold tissue or biopsy specimens during processing and embedding, as well as in storage. They are molded from a special high-density polymer, keep specimens safely submerged in liquid, and are totally resistant to the chemical action of histological solvents.
- Efficient flow-through slots maximise fluid exchange and ensure proper drainage
- A special hinge holds the base and cover together and allows cassettes to be opened and closed as often as necessary
- Made of acetal
- Anterior writing area at a 45° angle
- Large tab for convenient and easy opening
- Supplied in cases of 1500 (3 dispenser boxes of 500 cassettes)
This product has met the following criteria: