From quality control to general laboratory research, Lancer ULTIMA series washers deliver high performance in a compact footprint. High density loading demands fewer cycles. Efficient use of water, detergents and rinsing agents minimises the environmental impact. Energy saving construction lowers total cost of ownership.
The Prolux programmable microprocessor controller commands a full range of prewash, wash, rinse and drying functions through simple touchscreen menus.
- High efficiency powerful fluid circulation with a direct fluid path and rear manifold connections deliver optimal pressure and flow rates
- Injector jets provide inside out wash and rinse functions
- The touchscreen Prolux controller gives easy access to preset and custom programmed cycles
- Preset or user programmable cycles permit multiple combinations of prewash, wash, rinse, acid rinse, purified final rinse, and forced air or HEPA filtered forced air dry
- Automatic chemical dosing pumps are standard on all models
- An optional View-In-Process (VIP) window includes an interior LED light for visual verification of the interior load during the cycle - factory installed, specify when ordering
- A front-panel USB port simplifies direct connection to peripheral devices for cycle tracking and data capture
Note: Services (water, drainage and typically 3 phase power supply) need to be prepared prior to delivery, installation and commissioning
A great all-rounder, the two levels in the 910 LX make it ideal for small to medium labs with mixed types of glassware and offers rapid drying.
- Small footprint but surprisingly large capacity
- Powerful and rapid HEPA filtered drying through injectors as well as chamber
- Increased safety with on-board storage and input of chemicals
- Ergonomic door level height allows convenient loading and helps to avoid back strain
- Higher grade 316 L stainless steel chamber
- Exterior dims, w x d x h, mm: 609 x 752 x 1483
- Interior dims, w x d x h, mm: 535 x 520 x 544
- Steam condenser and low pressure valve and pump options as standard