The Apiezon family of hydrocarbon high vacuum greases have been serving the market for many years and are highly regarded for their quality, consistency and excellent performance in vacuum applications.
These Apiezon greases are hydrocarbon based, silicone-free and highly resistant to creep, the undesirable phenomenon associated with silicone-based products. Using Apiezon reduces the chance of grease travelling away from the area of application and contaminating adjacent surfaces. In addition the ultra high vacuum grease ensures ultimate cleanliness and low outgassing without contaminating vacuum systems.
- Excellent performance in a wide range of vacuum applications
- Silicone-free, highly creep resistant
- Solutions for a variety of temperatures
- Stable, chemically inert and non toxic
- Strong absorption properties ensuring powerful 'gettering' action
- An option specially formulated for cryogenic use
- Easy to use and remove
- 10 year shelf life
- Proven track record including use by NASA, NATO, US & UK Military
- Apiezon L is an ultra high vacuum grease, halogen free, working temperature 10 to 30°C
- Apiezon M is a high vacuum grease, halogen free, working temperature 10 to 30°C
- Apiezon T is a medium temperature vacuum grease, working temperature 10 to 120°C
- AP100 is an ultra high vacuum lubricating grease, working temperature 10 to 30°C
- AP101 is an anti-seize medium vacuum grease, working temperature -40 to 180°C