The RV series of rotary vane pumps are the result of more than 75 years’ experience and a clean sheet design programme to produce the ultimate range of small oil sealed rotary vane pumps. These rugged vacuum pumps offer an excellent ultimate with good pumping speeds as well as superior vapour handling capabilities and quiet operation.
The pumps have the unique ability to deliver excellent ultimate vacuum in both high vacuum and high throughput modes with or without gas ballast. This gives the user an unrivalled opportunity to select the optimum pumping performance without compromising the application.
In its high vacuum mode, the RV pump is ideal for analytical instruments, electron microscopes, physics research, backing turbo pumps and leak detection applications. Configure the same pump in the high throughput mode, and it becomes suitable for distillation, laboratory furnaces, backing vapor pumps, solvent concentration, freeze drying and other drying applications.
The simple to use mode selector and accessible, three-position gas ballast control allow the pump to be reconfigured at any time, even when the pump is running.
- High vapour handling - quicker process
- Superior particulate handling - high reliability
- Fast acting, dependable inlet valve for anti-suck back protection - safe process & systems
- Mode selector & two position gas ballast - configured to meet your vacuum needs
- Designed for easy maintenance - no unplanned downtime
- Quiet running - better work environment, noise levels of 48 dBA 50Hz are typically half the noise of a conventional pump and have been achieved by extensive work on the drive train and motor
- Applications include mass spectrometry, electron microscopy, sample preparation, high energy physics, research and development, industrial, and chemical
NB. All these pumps require a mains lead. An exhaust nozzle is available if required.