Pierceable Film 384, strong adhesive seal with cross-cut windows, red adhesive, peelable, pierceable, suitable for 384 square well plates. The seals are supplied as sheets and some are also available in roll format. Most adhesive seals are supplied with convenient tabs on both ends for easy application and removal. These tabs also enable easy peeling to remove a seal without leaving adhesive residue on the sealing surface. All our seals are produced and processed under strictly controlled environmental conditions and certified free from DNase, RNase and human genomic DNA.
- Peelable and pierceable film with a strong adhesive
- Adhesive-free, cross-cut windows allowing for easy access to the sample wells with a tip or probe with minimal pressure
- Adhesive-free windows avoid clogging of tips or needles during piercing
- Red adhesive for easier alignment during seal application
- Developed for use in automated systems and sample analysers such as HPLC and DNA sequencers