UltraVision™ plates consist of a frame and a special ultra-clear base with improved transmission at low wavelengths. The ultra-clear base allows DNA measurements at 260/280nm wavelengths in a medium or high throughput. The plates fit most microplate readers and can be handled easily by robotic systems.
- Ultra-clear base improves transmission for low wavelengths
- Peel-back film on the base for scratch free surface (384well plate)
- Optimum signal-to-noise ratios
- Alphanumeric grid reference
- Low profile lid available
- Suitable for adhesive and heat sealing
- Free from DNase, RNase and human genomic DNA