A versatile, economical, multipurpose oven/shaker.
The SI30H has been designed to meet the specific requirements of most hybridisation methods.
A counterbalanced up and over door provides access to the front and top of the oven, facilitating removal of the rotisserie and access to the shaker. The double glazed acrylic/polycarbonate front panel can withstand temperatures up to 80°C, and acts as a shield against ß-emissions.
The shaker platform is fitted in the back of the oven and drops forward when required to form a rocker action shaker with variable speed and amplitude.
The rotisseries drop into grooved rollers for absolute ease of insertion and removal, and when not in use can be used as tube stands.
- Stainless steel interior with fan
- Digital display
- Temperature range amb +8°C to 80°C
- Rotisserie speed variable - 2 to 10rpm)
- Rocker speed range - 5 to 70opm
- Variable angle 4°, 7° or 10°
- Door opens front & top for easy access
- Temp fluctuation at 37°C is ± 0.5°C
- Dims w x d x h, mm 380 x 380x 435
- Internal Dims, w x d x h, mm: 250 x 230 x 200
- With BioCote antimicrobial protection