TurboCycler 2 thermal cycler is designed specifically to enhance PCR efficiency and accuracy. It is equipped with a 7″ sensitive touchscreen and a friendly graphic user interface, which makes operation highly intuitive. With flexible ramp rate and gradient temperature control, TurboCycler 2 greatly increases PCR accurate optimization. The Wi-Fi function enables you to monitor the PCR run status anytime remotely with walk-away convenience.
- Flexible ramp rate control from 0.1 to 5.5°C/s to meet the need for CRISPR related assays
- Fully adjustable lid temperature can be set between 35 and 120°C for virtually any type of experiment including NGS pre-treatment
- Gradient optimization range from 1 to 30°C enables optimal experimental conditions in a single PCR run
- The sensitive 7″ capacitive touchscreen enables easy operation even with laboratory gloves
- The graphic interface is easy to use, making the adjustment of experiment parameters such as temperature, time and cycle quick and simple
- Monitor your PCR status remotely anytime on your mobile device via the free TurboApp