The new CKX53 series microscope make cell checking quicker and easier than ever — because they are simple to operate, require minimal optical adjustments and capture the best possible observation images with outstanding efficiency.
- With LED transmitted light the Integrated Phase Contrast (iPC) System allows for Fast and Efficient Cell Observation.
- New phase contrast system facilitates simple and efficient cell observation for a faster, more comfortable workflow.
- 10X objectives (PLCN10X, CACHN10XIPC) enable use of Olympus’ IVC technique to render clear three-dimensional images for objects of any shape or transparency. In addition, IVC observation provides clear views without halos or directional shadows, preserving the integrity of object details during observation.
- Can be equipped with fluorescence optics to allow even weak fluorescence signals to be viewed clearly
- “Umbra Shield” can be used for fluorescence observation. The shield efficiently blocks out room light, enhances the contrast of fluorescence, and enables clear fluorescence observation even under bright lab conditions.
- UV-resistant coating allows the microscope to be left on the bench during UV light sterilisation
- Universal holder accommodates a variety of containers including dishes, microplates, and flasks.
- The excellent depth of focus of the PLCN4X objective enables quick and easy cell observation of the two bottom layers within a multi-layer tissue flask
- CKX3-RFA fluorescence illuminator with 3 position slider
- Centreable field stop
- Filter module for blue excitation and green emission
- Filter module for green excitation and red emission
- Spare filter module position.
- Exchangeable filters with BX3 and IX3 series microscopes
- High stability 130W metal halide light source with pre-aligned mercury burner and liquid light guide with guaranteed lifetime of 1700hrs (typical 2000hrs).