Eppendorf CryoStorage Vials take advantage of the 3-level coding of the SafeCode system (datamatrix code, barcode, and clear writing) to enable safe sample identification. Up to 96 pre-labeled vials are pre-racked and pre-capped for convenient usage. Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene as Eppendorf Quality® or sterile purity to fulfil different sample requirements. The vial range covers 0.5mL to 4.0mL for a broad range of storage applications from −196°C to +121°C. CryoStorage Vials are your solution for modern high-density storage with highest sample safety, management, and tracking needs.
With the Eppendorf RackScan and software, you can scan more than one vial in parallel and transfer the sample data to your sample management software, e.g. eLABInventory or external databases.
- Pre-labeled off-the-shelf consumables for immediate use
- Store all relevant experimental data for easy documentation
- Reliable long-term labels for safe sample ID
- RackScan instrument for data matrix-coded samples
- Comfortable and easy plug-in system