An intelligent unit concept makes opus® a laboratory instrument that considerably facilitates dispensing routines and increases productivity. You can configure settings on the display, start dispensing: at the push of a button and opus® will take care of the rest: the volume is electronically controlled and dispensed with the aid of a motor. You can repeat this process up to 9999 times – with the first results as accurate as all subsequent operations.
opus® dispenser complete with touch screen module "dispenser", thread A 45, 3 adapters (A 32, A 38, and S 40), 1 screw coupled suction tube, 1 dispensing discharge unit and 1 power supply, valve spanner, data power cable 0.75m, brown light protection window, instruction manual, Individual Certificate of Performance.
- Microprocessor-controlled, motorised piston lift system with recirculation
- Volume range: opus® 10mL: 0.01mL - 99.99mL and 0.010mL - 99.999mL (max. piston lift 10mL, automatic addition), resolution: <10µL
opus® 20mL: 0.01mL - 200mL (max. piston lift 20mL, automatic addition), resolution: <1µL
opus® 50mL: 1.00mL - 500mL (max. piston lift 50mL, automatic addition), resolution: <2µL
- Volume accuracy: dispenser: 10, 20 & 50mL: R = 0.6%, CV = 0.2%
stepper: 10 & 20mL: R = 0.5%, CV = 0.3%
50mL: R = 0.5%, CV = 0.25%
- Velocity: Configuration in up to 16 increments (opus® 10mL) and 10 increments (opus® 20 and 50 ml), independent for suctioning and dispensing velocity
- Optional battery operation
- Materials: Housing made of PA6 reinforced glass fibre, all parts in contact with liquid are made of chemically inert material (ECTFE, borosilicate glass 3.3, Hastelloy, FEP, PTFE)
- Cleaning, sterilisation: Motorised rinsing function at the push of a button; dry and wet components can be disconnected without tools; all parts coming in contact with the dispensing liquid can be steam sterilised (121°C)
- Aeration: Automatic at the push of a button
- Dimensions, w x d x h, mm: 63 x 80 x 320
- Weight, g: 660