The Pioneer PX combines essential weighing functionality with competitive performance, offering high accuracy and repeatability for applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings. The PX is affordably priced, and intuitively designed for intelligent operation with a second line display for additional information, and USB and RS232 connectivity for easy communication.The PX offers high accuracy and repeatability for essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings.Featuring a cast metal lower housing, sub-pan and stainless steel weighing pan, the PX is durably constructed for versatile, long-term use. The PX features a second line display for additional information or guidance, a static removal bar for convenient grounding, and USB and RS232 connectivity for easy communication.
- Applications: Basic Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Animal Weighing, Density Determination
- Display: Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD); Second line display for additional information or guidance (dot matrix)
- Operation: AC adapter (included)
- Communication: RS232 and USB device (included); GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
- Construction: Metal base, plastic top housing, removable stainless steel pan, glass draftshield, integrated weigh-below-hook, security bracket, calibration lock and in-use cover. The Pioneer is durably constructed for versatile, long-term use.
- Pioneer balances offer high accuracy and repeatability for essential weighing applications
- Other features include: Integral weigh below hook, removable stainless steel pan, security bracket, software lockout menus, stability indicator, software overload/underload indicators, user selectable environmental settings, user brightness settings, auto dim, auto tare, user selectable operating language (EN, CN, JP, KR)