Corning’s polyethylene terephthalate (PET) disposable bottles are designed for safe, secure storage of tissue culture media, sera, buffers, and other aqueous solutions. The PET resin makes the bottle lightweight, break resistant, and as transparent as glass.
The screw cap is designed to ensure leak-proof performance and meets International Air Transport Association (IATA) requirements for primary packaging used in air transportation.
- Available in four sizes: 125mL, 250mL, 500mL, and 1000mL
- Packaged in convenient, shrink-wrapped trays within an outer bag to ensure cleanliness
- Break-resistant bottles are an ergonomic and easy to handle alternative to glass
- Bottles have Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Molded graduations for accurate measurements
- Bottles are validated USP Class VI, noncytotoxic, nonhemolytic, and nonpyrogenic
- Innovative HDPE screw cap meets IATA requirements to ensure leak-proof air transport conditions