Hach® offers a perfectly coordinated system of photometers and reagents, required accessories and services. The cuvette tests cover all water analysis applications. They satisfy the most demanding tasks, e.g. monitoring consent limits as an equivalent alternative to time-consuming reference methods. The 2D barcode also details the lot number and the expiry date of the reagents. The Certificate of Analysis (CoA) is directly available via RFID tag on the packaging.For all key parameters from Ammonium to Zirconium.
Can be evaluated on the DR6000 UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, DR3900 VIS Benchtop, or DR1900 VIS Portable Spectrophotometer. See Technical Data Sheet for individual compatibility.
By means of bar-coded cuvettes, the DR spectrophotometer automatically identifies test parameter, range, method, lot number and expiry date. Colour coded cuvettes, packaging, pictograms, and instructions in multiple languages simplify testing. Dosicap zip reagent delivery provides ease of use and eliminates hazardous chemistry handling.
- Environmentally friendly due to less chemicals.
- Precise and reliable measurement values
- Maximum safety for users, thanks to the closed system and low amounts of reagents
- Convenient and error-free dosing of the reagents
- Barcode label for automatic recognition in the photometer
- Differentiation between tests and measuring ranges by means of colour-coding
- Officially approved for consent limits
- Colour-coded boxes, labels and caps indicate the measuring range at a glance
- Pictures inside the lid of the box show the work steps at a glance
- Packaging informs users about safety precautions