Designed to seamlessly blend scientific precision with contemporary styling, to meet the day to day needs of today’s scientific professionals and students. A simple clean body allows for any spillages to be easily deflected from the user. A spill-resistant front control module with chemically toughened glass, means you can clearly see what’s going on without fear of cosmetic damage to the unit.
- Powerful magnets and motor give stirring speeds up to 1400 rpm and are capable of mixing large volumes (up to 15L)
- Integral fixing point for a retort rod and are supplied with 2 x 25mm PTFE coated stir bars
- 'Hockey stick' array of LED’s display the set and then actual speed of the unit, with the LED’s progressively illuminating to indicate the actual speed
- Available with either a robust stainless steel top plate that does not produce eddy currents like aluminium and so ensures a very powerful coupling and stirring action, or a white ceramic top plate which is easy to clean, has excellent chemical resistance, and ensures good visibility of colour changes
- Protected by BioCote antimicrobial protection
- Available in three colour choices, blue, black and white