The Stuart UC150 and US150 hotplates are economical general purpose hotplates designed for safety and performance. The compact shape takes up less bench space and makes storage easier and the series incorporates an innovative LED based true °C temperature setting system and a “Hot” warning light which will flash whenever the plate temperature is above 50°C, even when the hotplate is turned off and unplugged from the mains.
Model UC150 has a glass ceramic top which has excellent chemical resistance whilst US150 has an aluminium/silicon alloy top plate for excellent heat transmission with a thin ceramic coating for added chemical resistance.
- Choice of top plate: Robust coated aluminium, Chemically resistant ceramic
- Flashing “Hot” warning light, mains independent
- Accurate temperature control with LED setting scale
- Compact space saving design
- With BioCote antimicrobial protection
- Integrated fitting for a retort rod, base is shaped to allow a retort base to slide underneath the unit
- Can be used to accurately control sample temperature when used in conjunction with the SCT1 digital contact thermometer.
- 150mm plate diameter