The new repetitive pipette HandyStep® S fits the hand like a glove, offers highly dependable performance and is simple to operate. Ergonomic and durable, the HandyStep® S in conjunction with PD-Tips provides up to 49 repetitive dispensings from a single aspiration. Ten different sizes of PD-Tips give a choice of volumes from 2 µl to 5 ml.
- Stroke setting wheel with 9 positions
- 59 different volumes with 10 PD-Tips sizes (incl. new 1 ml and 10 ml tips)
- Double-sided volume table on instrument backside for fast volume selection
- Easy tip mounting - PD-Tips are now simply inserted from below
- Eject key for contact-free, safe tip-ejection
- No battery-dependent display, no battery change
- Increased chemical resistance through innovative plastic materials
- Maintenance-free, factory calibrated
- Optimal results are obtained with PD-Tips from BRAND. Also suitable for use with Encode™ tips, Repet tips, Combitips®, Combitips® plus and other compatible tips.
The HandyStep® S is ideal for routine and research applications in diagnostics, molecular biology, environ-mental analysis, and many more. HandyStep® S and PD-Tips work on the direct displacement principle. This offers the highest-precision dispensing of liquid media with high viscosity, high density, or high vapor pressure. Direct displacement permits contamination-free operating since no aerosols are formed.
HandyStep® S, conformity-certified, with serial number, performance certificate, operating manual, shelf/rack mount, 3 PD-Tips: 0.1, 1 and 10ml
Spare adapters for 25mL and 50mL PD-Tips. Autoclavable.