With a maximum working temperature of 300°C and forced air circulation, the TR series of Nabertherm ovens achieve good temperature uniformity and can can be used for various applications such as drying, sterilising or warm storing. The stainless steel interior chamber is easy to clean and resistant to rust.
- Temperature maximum 300°C
- Operating range - room temperature + 5°C to 300°C
- Models TR 60 - TR 240 designed as table top models
- Models TR 450 and TR 1050 designed as floor standing models
- Stainless steel chamber - rust resistant and easy to clean
- R7 controller with digital control as standard but option of digital PID-controller B 410 with 5 programmes and 4 segments each or professional controller C 450 with 10 free adjustable programs and 20 segments each program. Both are equipped with a USB port
Please note that single phase Nabertherm ovens are supplied with a blue 3-pin CEE 148 plug for max.16A.