Designed for use in University, clinical and Research applications, the BA410 offers professional quality with a extensive range of accessories including Moticam digital cameras.
- Eyepiece Tubes - Viewing angle of 30°, 22 mm Field of View with interpupillary distance adjustable between 48-75mm.
- Eyepieces - Infinity Corrected CCIS® Optics with a field flatness up to 22mm and the high eye point ensure true colour and sharp images and minimize eye fatigue and strain.
- Objectives - New class of EC-H optics for Bright Field and Phase Contrast incorporate multi-layer coated glass for enhanced contrast and spherical aberration correction to significantly improve field flatness and improve resolution.
- Stage - hard anodized scratch and chemical resistant with a ball-bearing driven mechanical travel range of 80 x 53mm and either left or right-handed coaxial mechanical stage control.
- Illumination - The 6V/30W Halogen Koehler system is completely interchangeable with an LED version with 2 Colour temperature options. A 12V/50W Halogen Koehler system is also available.
- Phase Contrast & Darkfield –Options include a slider solution or a turret condenser for more advanced Phase contrast demands.
- Polarization - Polarization can be achieved using 2 slots in the upper part of the stand which can accommodate a rotatable analyser, retardation plate (First Order Red Compensator) and a polarizer placed on top of the collector,
- Fluorescence – Easily upgradeable to an EPI-Fluorescence microscope by using the fluorescence attachment which can carry up to 4 filter cubes. A complete range of filter cubes is available, covering all routine applications from UV up to NIR