This stereo microscope provides a wireless education solution to the science classroom. The integrated 5-megapixel camera can live-stream HD images to students’ smartphones or tablets. Students can connect to the EZ4 W either through its own internal Wi-Fi signal or through the facilities network.
For mobile devices download the Leica AirLab App. It is free of charge and available for both IOS and Android. With intuitive touch screen control students can quickly and easily capture, annotate, archive, and share images. The camera can also be accessed with any Wi-Fi enabled Windows PC or MAC. For standalone HD screens or larger screen projections you can use the HDMI connection.
- Leica EZ4 W Microscope Fucntions: 10x eyepieces, 4.4:1 Zoom 100mm WD
- Stereo Microscope with built- in 5 MPixel HD digital camera
- 8x-35x zoom range, 10x/20 mm high eyepoint, (Non Removeable)
- Leica exclusive 50-75 mm Interpupillary, 100mm Working Distance
- Student-proof, all-in- one, plug and play design, no removable parts
- 25,000 Hours LED Incident & Transmitted, true daylight, constant-colour temperature
- WiFi Mode for Wireless connection to Mobile Devices using Leica Apps or connection to WiFi enabled PC using Leica Imaging Software
- HD Mode for Live image 1920x1080p directly to an HD display or for image capture to SD card (No PC required)
- PC mode for use with PC and Leica Imaging Software
- Camera is integrated into the microscope stand
- Includes Leica Imaging Software, Quick start guide, Dust Cover