Hach 2100Q / 2100Q IS Portable Turbidimeter offers unsurpassed ease of use and accuracy in turbidity measurement. With easy-to-follow on-screen instructions, manuals or memorisation are not needed for routine calibrations. The Rapidly Settling Turbidity mode allows for accurate measurements even with the most difficult-to-measure settling samples. And the rugged design makes this the instrument of choice for the toughest environments.
Applications include drinking water, waste water, pure water / power, industrial water, environmental, and food & beverage.
- Easy calibration and verification: Hach 2100Q and 2100Q IS portable turbidimeters provide confidence that your measurements are right every time. On-screen assisted calibration and verification save you time and ensure accuracy. With an easy-to-follow interface, complicated manuals are not needed to perform routine calibrations. Single standard RapidCal calibration offers a simplified solution for low level measurements.
- Simple Data Transfer: Data transfer with the 2100Q / 2100Q IS is simple, flexible, and does not require additional software when used with the optional USB + Power module. All data can be transferred to the module and easily downloaded to your computer with a USB connection, providing superior data integrity and availability. With two different module options, you can customise connectivity and power to meet your unique needs.
- Accurate for rapidly settling samples: The Hach 2100Q / 2100Q IS portable turbidimeter incorporates an innovative Rapidly Settling Turbidity mode to provide accurate, repeatable measurements for difficult to measure, rapidly settling samples. An exclusive algorithm that calculates turbidity based on a series of automatic readings eliminates redundant measurements and estimating.
- Convenient Data Logging: Up to 500 measurements are automatically stored in the instrument for easy access and backup. Stored information includes: date and time, operator ID, reading mode, sample ID, sample number, units, calibration time, calibration status, error messages and the result.
- Optical system for precision in the field: The two-detector optical system compensates for colour in the sample, light fluctuation, and stray light, enabling analysts to achieve laboratory grade performance on a wide range of samples, even under difficult site conditions.
- 2100Q Turbidimeter - compliant with USEPA Method 180.1 design criteria.
- 2100Q IS Turbidimeter - compliant with ISO 7027 design criteria