The Gilson Safe Aspiration Station is a stand-alone motorised vacuum system for quick and easy aspiration of biological liquid waste disposal. Liquids are quickly and safely aspirated and collected in a 4L polypropylene bottle. The station offers adjustable aspiration speed and handles, ideal for ELISA tests, cell culture, and any other contaminated or hazardous liquid aspiration and disposal.
- The closed, stand-alone unit is designed to prevent contamination hazards. All parts in contact with liquids are fully autoclavable
- The station is equipped with a level detection system to prevent liquid overflow and an in-line hydrophobic filter that traps aerosols for safe disposal of contaminated or hazardous liquids
- Different adapters are provided with the Safe Aspiration Kit and can be fitted to the hand operator. The station also ensures an adjustable aspiration level indicated by a board of LEDs
- The choice of the adapter and the easy setting of the vacuum level enables quick and accurate aspiration of liquids from a variety of vessels
- Associated with the Safe Aspiration Kit, the Safe Aspiration Station is easy to use on a bench or in laminar flow cabinets. The unit is always ready to use. Simply press the button on the aspiration hand operator to aspirate
- The ergonomic hand operator can be stored on the bottle handle. The Safe Aspiration Kit also contains a stand with storage for the adapters and the hand operator to help your workspace remain clean and organised