Clifton hotplates feature a generous working area, thermostatic or digital control, with an illuminated on/off switch and operation indicators. The aluminium hob surface, overlaps the body to ensure that no spillages enter the controls, all painted surfaces and the control panel have an antibacterial protection, are chemicaly resistant and wipe clean.
Available as an accessory, sand bath kits allow samples to be directly immersed in a dry high temperature environment.
- Temperature range ambient +10°C to 350°C
- PID digital control with LED display and resolution 1°C on digital model
- Accepts standard laboratory scaffolding
- Over temperature alarm and hob sensitivity ±0.5°C on digital model
- Timer 00:01 to 99:59 (h:m) on digital models