4titude’s® 4LAB™ is an automated, high precision, pipetting system specifically designed for low-volume liquid handling. Low volume pipetting requires accuracy and consistency, which when performed manually, is tedious, time consuming and prone to human error.
The 4LAB™ guarantees accuracy, precision and consistency, and reagent wastage is reduced. Unlike complex, multi-purpose robotic systems, our instrument was designed for the researcher without prior robotic experience. Intuitive set-up and programming will save your laboratory time and money instantly. The 4LAB™ is available as a 4+2-position or 6+2 position workstation and with different optional modules.
- PC software can be mastered in an hour
- No trained technician required
- Built-in set-up protocols can be quickly modified and transferred via USB memory stick
- Single and 8-channel, 50 µl or 200 µl automated pipetting modules can be changed without tools
- 4 interchangeable standard microplate / tip rack adapters and 2 interchangeable reagent vessel adapters available
- Other applications include sequencing set-up, HLA typing and SNP detection, etc.
- The most affordable automated pipetting system available
- Uses tips that are compatible with Beckman® Biomek® NX, FX & 3000
- Cooling block adapters keep sensitive reagents / samples at 7 °C for over an hour
- Save reagent costs by human error reduction and using low volume PCR plates
- Protocols can be quickly created and modified and transferred via USB memory stick
- Sample concentration normalisation programs for tube and plate formats are included as standard
- 10 interchangeable standard microplate / tip rack adapters and 5 interchangeable reagent vessel adapters available for use with tubes (0.5 - 5mL) tube strips and plates (6, 12, 24, 48, 96 and 384well) or different reservoirs