Rollover image and click to enlarge
This highly anticipated micro-volume spectrophotometer is a fusion of the high calibre Genova Plus life science spectrophotometer and Jenway's innovative micro-volume measurement accessory. Unlike any other micro-volume spectrophotometer on the market the Genova Nano can not only be used for micro-volume measurements but also temperature sensitive reactions due to its flexibility to be used with any of the accessories of Jenway's 73 series including the standard volume electronic Peltier.
The Genova Nano micro-volume spectrophotometer measures small sample volumes as low as 0.5µl with a high degree of accuracy, reproducibility and speed. It has the ability to measure small sample volumes, conserves precious samples, reduces the need for dilutions and eliminates the requirement for cuvettes. Cleaning is quick and simple; wiping the read heads with a microfibre cloth removes all trace of the sample, allowing faster change over between samples and therefore increasing sample throughput.
- Micro-volume, life science and standard spectrophotometer in 1
- Ideal for DNA, RNA and Protein measurements
- Only 0.5µl sample volume required
- Purity scan over entire wavelength range, 198 to 1000nm
- Detects DNA concentrations as low as 2ng/µl
- Easy and quick to clean
- Results are reproducible, accurate and easily obtained
- Method and result saving to USB memory stick
- 3 year warranty including Xenon lamp