Containers for the disposal of clinical waste available in three sizes. Extremely solid and shock resistant at both high and low temperature, the containers guarantee a hermetic seal by means of adhesive on the inner edge of the lid. Heavy duty handles are tested to twice the maximum allowable weight. Single lids are solid and double lids have a circularporthole allowing easy access (this has a permanent seal when required).
- Stacking up to a maximum of 3 m with full load
- Solidity and resistance against shock at both low and high temperatures
- High perforation resistance
- Double lid ideal for the disposal of cyto-toxic waste
- Maximum filling level indicator
- No emission of harmful gasses during the incineration process